weraffle4u (Bonanza Ireland limited) operate competitions – skilled prize competitions resulting in the allocation of prizes in accordance with these Terms and Conditions on the website weraffle4u.ie
The Competitions are open to all persons aged 18 and over and the age of majority in their country of residence excluding the Promoter’s employees or members of their immediate family, agents or any other person who is connected with the creation or administration of our competitions or website.
By entering a Competition the entrant (‘Entrant’, ‘you’, ‘your(s)’) will be deemed to have legal capacity to do so, you will have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and you will be bound by them and by any other requirements set out in any related promotional material.
In the event that you participate in a Competition online via the Website, and by accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you are not breaching any laws in your country of residence regarding the legality of entering our Competitions. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any Entrant entering any of our Competitions unlawfully. If in any doubt you should immediately leave the Website and check with the relevant authorities in your country.
These Competitions may be entered on our website www.weraffle4u.ie There are multiple categories of Competitions: Car Competitions, Lifestyle Competitions (such as holidays), jewellery and Electronics Competitions (such as televisions, mobile phones, computers etc)
One or more Competitions may be operated at the same time and each Competition will have specific ‘prize’ options.
Availability and pricing of Competitions and tickets is at the discretion of the host and the Promoter and will be specified at the point of sale in on the Website.
Although the term ‘raffle’ is often referred to on our website, this is for marketing and SEO purposes only and due to the fact that each entrant is required to answer a question or puzzle upon entering, all competitions hosted on our platform are therefore legally considered ‘Prize Competitions’ and not raffles;
Although weraffle4u (bonanza Ireland limited) is the official sponsor of each competition; some competitions have an ‘Official Partner’ that is responsible for providing the associated prizes for the relevant competitions;
Official Partners are contractually obliged to provide the relevant prizes to the winners, whilst all related financial obligations are between weraffle4u and the Official Partners;
In the absence of an Official Partner, Weraffle4u is responsible for providing the associated prizes for the relevant competitions;
Official Partners can also be referred to as ‘Hosts’
- Only users with a verified business, email address and mobile number can host a raffle or competition on our platform;
- Hosts are responsible for providing the following information:
- Writing the raffle title;
- Writing the full description;
- Providing 1 to 8 images;
- Choosing a delivery/collection option;
- Choosing a ticket price;
- Choosing the total number of tickets to be issued;
- Choosing an end-date;
- Choosing an entry question or puzzle;
- By publishing a raffle, the Host enters into a sale/purchase agreement with Weraffle4u and are contractually obliged to sell their prize to Weraffle4u under the following terms and conditions;
- Weraffle4u agrees to purchase the prize for a total price amounting to the described price per ticket multiplied by the total number of tickets sold by the draw date minus agreed fees as stated below.
- Weraffle4u’s commission and merchant payment fees will be deducted from the total price mentioned in 4.3 and agreed in advance before a raffle is live(a);
- Weraffle4u is obliged to pay the Host for the prize within 30 days of the draw date, or within 48 hours of the winner collecting their prize from the host;
- The Host is obliged to communicate with the winner to arrange delivery or collection of the prize;
- The host is obliged to take all necessary steps to ensure safe exchange of the prize and is expected to obtain all relevant shipment/collection or delivery receipts in case proof is needed in the event of a dispute;
- If the Host fails to provide the prize to the winner within 21 days of the draw date, the contract between Weraffle4u and the Host is deemed null and void and is terminated with immediate effect;
- In the event of a dispute, Weraffle4u reserves the right to investigate the circumstances surrounding the dispute and:
- If the dispute is awarded in favor of the Host, weraffle4u must pay the Host within 7 working days of the dispute being awarded.
- If the dispute is awarded in favor of the winner, weraffle4u has no obligation to pay the host and the contract between weraffle4u and the Host is terminated with immediate effect.
- If the dispute is awarded in favor of the winner, then as per the weraffle4u Guarantee, the winner will receive compensation amounting to 70% of the total ticket revenue generated for that raffle. If a raffle has multiple prizes, then any winner that is awarded a dispute will receive a proportionate share of the 70% compensation.
- weraffle4u reserves the right to cancel any raffle without reason;
- Prohibited items may not be offered as prizes on weraffle4u;
- Any publishing or hosting fees paid to Raffall are non-refundable.
- The host pays all fees to market and advertise their raffle separate to the commission and merchant transaction fees themselves, this is the responsibility of the host and weraffle4u has no responsibility to advertise for a host.
- The following competition information is public and accessible by anyone with or without a weraffle4u account:
- Prize title;
- Prize description;
- Prize delivery/collection details;
- Ticket price;
- Total number of tickets;
- The following user information is restricted to the hosts and entrants of their competition only:
- Entrant names;
- Entrant profile image (if applicable);
- Number of tickets held by each entrant.
- The following user information is restricted to competition hosts only:
- Entrants email address;
- Winners Facebook ID;
- Winners telephone number (if applicable).